The design just came to me one day and its soo simple. First is that, I can only use the core essentials, i.e no one uses a dvd drive or cd-rw drive. Think about it, when was the last time you used either one of those devices on a computer? Most probably can’t even remember.
I’m a big fan of efficient computing, I don’t need a lot of horse power for my computer. I can’t even remember the last time I played a game on a computer. The only requirements for me is 1080P playback (Netflix) and SSD.
*You can view this project as well as many others on my personal blog at www.diy-create.com.
Step 1: Parts Needed
- Acrylic Sheet (Home Depot) (~$5)
- Some Sort of Stand (TV Stand) (FREE)
- Pushbutton On/Off Switch (My Junk Stash) (FREE)
- Mounting Hardware (Screws & Nuts ) (FREE)
- Computer Hardware (See last page)