Let's begin with supplies and materials.
- Size 5 circular needles. I used Knitpicks interchangeables. (They happen to be on sale right now)
- Darning needle
- Knitpicks worsted weight yarn (creme brulee)
- Knitpicks worsted weight yarn (black)
- Black felt
- Liquid Stitch fabric glue
Please note that these are just the exact supplies that I used. Please feel free to use any yarn you like and just customize to the size of your Kindle or other device.
Also, I made this isntructable with a standard Kindle in mind. If your device is larger or smaller, you will need to make adjustments as necessary.
Step 1: Cast on and knit up
- Cast on 20 stitches (20 stitches on each needle)
- Begin working in the round, one knit stitch in each stitch around
- Continue until the case covers all but about 1" of the Kindle.