These are supplies you are likely to have on hand already that you will want to use to build your gate.
• Scissors/Rotary Cutter
• Sewing Machine (or needle and thread with an extra dose of insanity)
• Glue Gun
• Fabric marking pen or pencil
• Electric Bread Knife – Optional, but it does make cutting your foam pieces significantly easier.
• 1 piece 1 inch foam measuring 8 inches by 5 ft.
• 1 piece 2 (or 3) inch foam measuring approximately 16 inches round
• Medium grey material – Choose a sturdier fabric such as canvas, duck cloth or denim. (I chose
� Cut 1 piece 10 inches by 5 feet for the gate walls
� Cut 6 pieces 8 inch by 8 inch squares to be cut for Chevrons.
• Orange Material (or light blue for Atlantis Gate)
� Cut 6 piece 6 inches by 6 inches for the Chevrons
� If you are making the Atlantis Gate, you will need to add additional material for each gate
• 20 inch round piece for bottom. (I chose a heavy canvas in light grey, so if you are working
with canvas for your walls include this piece in that material)
• 1 spool darker grey thread suitable for machine stitching. +1 spool light blue if you are making
the Atlantis Gate.
• 1 piece Dark Grey/Black Fleece 10 inches by 5 feet
• 1 piece blue (I found a nice tie-dye blue looks great) approximately 20 inches round
For those using metric here's some handy measurement conversions:
½ inch =1.27cm; 1 inch = 2.54cm; 1 foot = 30.48cm