With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
These directions are for one 9 symbol/glyph 3 chevron Stargate. Using these basic directions and pattern it is possible to scale up the bed to be lar...
On-hand Supplies Needed: These are supplies you are likely to have on hand already that you will want to use to build your gate. • Ruler • Scissors/Ro...
1. Choose your 9 gate symbols you would like to use. These can be found with a simple internet search and you can customize them to your own desires....
4. Measure out your gate symbol sections using the design pattern measurements. You will want to include 1 to 3 stitch lines as a border between your...
5. Sew your gate sidewall into a loop. That seam should be one of your stitch lines between your first and last gate symbol. Pay close attention to ...
12. Using your gate circle as a guide, trim your bottom foam to fit snuggly inside your gate-circle. 13. Attach your blue “wormhole” fleece fabric to...
15. Cut your Chevron pieces. 16. Sew together each of your two chevron pieces, right side to right side on both angled sides and the short end. Turn...
19. Using your gate-bed as a pattern, trace out the base on the bottom canvas. 20. Attach the canvas to the bottom of the bed. I recommend using bot...
21. Add Cat. - Some cats may prefer to complete this step independently. Wormholes to the Caterverse are extremely stable and once established will no...
All Instructables are now available in PDF format for easy printing, sharing and offline viewing.
This feature is only available with a Pro membership.
Become a Pro member today!
Make A Cat Happyby kittycatgirl79
How to Sew a Round Cat Bed & Bolster Pillowby HollyMann
Adorable Wire Cat Earrings DIYby DasiyD
Lifesize Stargate for Sci-Fi Valley Conby cbbassett
Admiral Ackbar Slipper Bootsby rachaelwhitaker
How to make a (no-sew) pet bedby elewis03
How to draw a catby onedirectionlovelouis
Ten Cent Cat Toy from Hanger and Stringby billhorvath
Handbag Made From Cat Pictureby push_reset
Super Easy Cat Bed With Toys (From Scraps)by 7katz
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.