Time to pile it all in! Grab that beautiful star you just made.
- Stuff star with small bits of batting, and use a pencil to push into the corners
- Add some more stuffing to fill out the middle a bit
- Insert the LED unit you just made, making sure the switch sticks out
- Turn the LEDs on to see where you need more batting
- Finish stuffing star and align switch with opening in star
- Hand sew the opening of the star shut, running it through the little holes on each side of the batter to keep it from slipping back inside