Introduction: Steampunk Birdhouse Ornament
• small unfinished wood birdhouse - Michaels - $1
• Gold metallic spray paint (I use Krylon; it lasts a long time) - $5
• Gears and other adornments - pieces from a busted-up old alarm clock, Jim Holtz idea-ology brand scrapbooking supplies at Michaels (keys, gears)
• bird charm - from some old costume jewelry I had. It was gold but I spray painted it black to contrast with the gold birdhouse
• spray paint birdhouse
• attach adornments with hot glue (or other adhesive - crazy glue doesn't work very well on wood)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.