Introduction: Steampunk Collage Necklace
This steampunk inspired necklace can spice up any outfit, and it is fun to easy to make!
What you need:
1. Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, and wire cutters
2. chain, ( as long as you want it, but with room to add charms to each link)
3. ribbon to make the necklace.
4. charms, beads, eye pis, head pins, and anything else you want to add to your pendant. (this one was made with 20 charms, yours can be made with more or less.)
Step 1: Step 1: Deciding What You Want to Put on Your Pendant!
Picking the charms that will be your necklace is the most important step because, with this style of necklace there needs to be a theme. A theme will help pull the necklace together.
Step 2: Step 2: Building Your Pendant
Now on to the fun part taking your charms and putting them together!
1. Take your chain and cut it down to the length you want.
2. Starting from the bottom add the charms to the chain, you can use jumprings to do this or you can use your pliers to open the chain links and add the charms that way.
3. Add as many charms to each link as you want, the more you add, the fuller it will look.
4. Continue building it up the chain until it is the desired length, leave one link open at the top.
Step 3: Step 3: Turning Your Pendant Into a Necklace!
When you have your pendant just the way you want it, take it and add a ribbon, or chain, through the last open link of chain, and you are ready to wear your one of a kind collage necklace!
Thank you for checking out this how-to!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.