My first attempt was published earlier, see the next steps.
For Elf Fantasy Fair 2012 I decided to try and fix some of the shortcomings of the 2011 outfit. I think it was quite successful. Again I was snapped by numerous people, but mostly I enjoyed walking around oggling the other steampunkers!
The outfit now consists of (from top to bottom):
- hat, with cog badge and steampunk 'feather';
- goggles - see my other instructable;
- dressshirt (no mods);
- ribbon tie;
- waistcoat - I bought this, it was soo much better than the one I made;
- fobwatch on a chain;
- steam thrower - see my other instructable;
- wrist steam pistol;
- side sporran (with Robin Hobb's "Asassin's Apprentice" inside, for signing)
- umbrella in scabard (rain was forecast, and it did!)
- black trousers with no mods;