Step 1: How start?
- to draw the sketch I use a B4 pencil with which begin to draw the structure of the figure.
- later on the same layer I start to define the character by drawing all the details.
Step 2: Coloring
- Now in two new levels (02 and 03) I started to paint my characters with two brushes with "do it yourself", a hard to coloring the base and a soft brush and opaque to create different shades of color (using properties brush/color random).
-After colored the figure I duplicated the colorful layers and joined them in a single layer (02-1) I locked transparency and colored the whole figure with a very dark color, this will allow me to create the shadow of the character by adjusting the transparency of the layer.
Step 3: The shadows
- In the next layer (07) I make more defined shadows by adding black.
Step 4: The lights
Step 5: The background
- I adjusted the brightness, contrast and color of the background to better suit the figure.
- and finally I added my little signature at the bottom right of the sheet to a new layer.