This veteran shoe finally had it sole come loose. Here is how I did a quick fix on it.
Step 1: The Glue.
This is fairly strong glue made locally. It is one of my favorite components for project making.
Step 2: Getting to Sticking.
I used a plastic butter knife to get glue to where it is needed.
Step 3: Coating the Surfaces.
Applying a coating to each surface, I let it become dry to touch before proceeding to the final step.
Step 4: Bonding!
I pressed the surfaces together to get air bubbles out. Next using a 10lb weight I let it squeeze the shoe for 48 hours.
After the shoe worked pretty good. Not bad for a 5 minutes prep job!