Introduction: Stir-Fried Rice Cake
Do you love spicy food? Do you want try it something new? Welcome to a Korean traditional food. The dish is made with white rice cakes and vegetables. It is easy to prepare to cook. Stir-Fried Rice Cake with Ramen can be prepared in 30 minutes. This instructable starts with materials and simple recipes, teaching people how to make Stir-Fried Rice Cake
Step 1: Materials
In order to make an Stir-Fried Rice Cake following items will be required:
2. Perilla leaf
5. Spring onion
8. Fish cake
9. Rice cake
Tip: If you hard to find fish cake and rice cake, try to look at Asian market.
1. Big pot
2. Small pot
4. Small cup
Step 2: Food Preparation
1. Place rice cake on a rice bowl.
2. Add water to make rice cake chewy and wait 10 minutes.
Other step is making a boiled egg.
1. Add water almost to top of egg.
2. Do not forget to add salt in to pot. (Salt makes egg easy to peel)
3. Bring the water to a boil.
4. Peeling the shells of boiled eggs.
Step 3: Make Seasoning
This step is a important. Most of the food taste depends on seasoning. We will focus on how to make a perfect seasoning for Stir-Fried Rice Cake
1. Red pepper paste
2. Red pepper powder
4. Soy sauce
5. Black pepper
6. Starch syrup
7. Crushed garlic
1. First add red pepper powder 2 cups and 1 cup of sugar
2. Add 1 cup of soy sauce with 2 cups of Red pepper paste
3. Add crushed garlic one cup and mix with starch syrup
4. Finally, add black pepper.
5. Bring the water to a boil.
Step 4: Cook Over Medium-low Heat
Now, we are add all ingredients in to big pot. The following steps show which ingredient add first and so on.
1. Shake a couple of times to mix all ingredients well.
2. Put the anchovies into the pot and boil it.
3. Put sauce into a pot and reduce heat to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Put rice cake and fish cake into a pot.
5. Bring to the boil, put all ingredients into a pot
6. Add a little water to prevent scorching.
7. Stir well in order for the sauce to seep in.
Q: Why we use anchovies broth instead water?
A: Taste even better when we use anchovies broth.
Q: How can you make anchovies broth?
A: Put some anchovies into a pot with water and heat until water boils.
Step 5: Add Final Ramen and Cheese
This step is optional. You do not have to add ramen and cheese on it however, the taste is even better when you add it.
1. Find a small pot and add water into it.
2. Turn on the electric stove until water boil.
3. Add Ramen noodles to water and boil 3 minutes.
4. When Ramen is ready, put into a big pot and stir well
5. Add any cheese on top of Stir-Fried Rice Cake
Q: Can I add any cheese into it?
A: Any cheese is perfect.
Caution: When the Stove top is heating the pot, metal objects will be hot.
The Stir-Fried Rice Cake is now ready to be served and enjoyed.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.