now, for starters, if you are going to be the next Nick Park (the animator of Wallace and Gromit), you need some practice, among other things...
1. A computer with a decent amount of memory (hey, if you're going to be making lots and lots of films, you're going to need lots and lots of memory, because images aren't small, you know!)
2. A decent web cam, with manual focus and really good zoom, if possible.
3. lots of time and patience (it takes at least two hours to make a 13 second clip)
some decent script-writing and filming programs, in which the links are below:MonkeyjamCeltX
4. Lots and Lots of Lego!!! (in case you haven't guessed by now, this is a lego - class stopmotion tutorial!)
5. Did I mention patience!?
6. a photo shop program (I use Photoimpression 5)