Introduction: Stout Pancake With Salted Banana Sauce - Barley Pancake - Hissingcooker.com
Healthy Pancake Recipe – Stout Pancake – Barley Pancake With Banana Sauce
About a year ago, we were ardent beer drinkers. One of us never went beyond a pint of stout per sitting, while the other had doubts about tomorrow and drank as if there wasn’t going to be one. We even traveled far and wide following a beer route. Anyway, all that is history now. But the flavours of many fantastic brews still remain with us as an after taste. This healthy pancake recipe is a translation of the milk stout that one of us enjoyed at the Rock bottom brewery in downtown Chicago. Our healthy pancake recipe is made with pearl barley. Do not serve this with anything, but our very own salted banana sauce. Our pancake recipe will yield 10 barley pancakes and 2 servings of salted banana sauce. One barley pancake provides 117 kilocalories and a serving of banana sauce gives 131 kilocalories. A single serving is 3 pancakes with half of the banana sauce. A single serving contains 610 kilocalories.
For detailed measurements & instructions, visit : http://hissingcooker.com/healthy-pancake-recipe-ba...
YouTube SUBSCRIBE :http://tinyurl.com/hissingcooker
- Pearl barley contains soluble fiber that controls blood sugar.
- Coffee contains caffeine which improves metabolic rate by increasing the rate at which fat is burnt.
- Molasses contains manganese which helps in improving sexual health.
- Honey contains nutraceuticals that act as an antioxidant and removes free radicals from the body. This improves immunity against fatal conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Eggs contain vitamin D which protects bones and prevents osteoporosis and rickets.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium. Besides promoting bone health, calcium is known to reduce chances of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
Background music : 7th_Floor_Tango by Silent Partner (Source: YouTube Audio Library)
#barley #pancake #stout