Introduction: Strawbee Sphere
Start learning how to create basic 3D shapes with Strawbees
Step 1: Supplies
You will need:
1. 12 of the Five Pronged Strawbee connectors
2. 31 Straws
Step 2: Assembling
1. Starting with your first 5 pointed Strawbee attached 5 straws.
2. Working in triangles, keep connecting 5 pointed Strawbees and straws.
3. Make sure to curve your pieces into a ball shape to insure that you are creating a sphere.
4. Once you have used your 12 Strawbees and 31 straws, you should have a sphere.
Step 3: Optional Steps: Nesting Sphere
Recreate the sphere in a small size to nest inside the larger sphere.
Follow the main sphere steps, but just use straws that are half the length as the original sizes.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.