Introduction: Strawberries Bride & Groom
These Chocolate and Marshmallow dipped strawberries are perfect on dessert platter at a Wedding. This combination are my Favourite one. (Who doesn't like this dipped Strawberries???! :)) It is easy to make and Fun too.. I bet no one says NO to this tasty yummy Dessert..
Step 1: Ingredients
8 Fresh Strawberry
1 cup of Mini Marshmallow
1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Choco chip
1 tbsp Butter, Room temperature
2 to 3 tbsp Water
Step 2: Method for Making Marshmallow and Chocolate Dip
1. Boil water in large sauce pan, take Choco chip and butter in heat safe bowl and rest it in the centre of the pan.
2. Stir occasionally until it completely melted.
3. Take Marshmallow in microwave safe bowl, add a tbsp of water and microwave it for 10 seconds.
4. If you see any lumps, then again microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
5. Both Dips are ready.
Step 3: Both Bride and Groom Getting Ready
1. Take a Strawberry and toothpick, Insert the toothpick on the top of the berry (Centre of leafy area)
2. Dip the strawberry in the Marshmallow , Coat it evenly ( It will be little sticky) and keep it aside.
3. Repeat the same process for rest of the strawberries.
4. For Groom, take a marshmallow coated strawberry and dip in the choco sauce (45 deg angle) and do it in the opposite side too. Repeat the same process for the other three strawberries.
5. Now fill a scoop of choco dip in plastic bag and cut small open at the edge. Draw bow and buttons.
6. For Bride, sprinkle some chocolate sprinklers on four strawberries.
7. Both Bride and Groom are ready now for the Grand Occasion.
Step 4: Sweet Couples :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.