This strawberry banana frozen yogurt is a healthy alternative to ice cream! If you are after something light yet delicious then you must try this frozen dessert!
Summer is going to an end but I somehow don’t want to admit it to myself! I have still been making various summer treats! Summer treats like this strawberry banana frozen yogurt! Because why not? It’s not like you can’t eat in any time of the year, right? And there are only goodies in it: strawberries, yogurt, honey, bananas – it’s frozen yumminess!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Step 1: Ingredients:
700g Frozen Strawberries
2 Ripe Bananas
150ml Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Honey (optional)
Step 2: Directions:
1. Let the strawberries thaw a bit (especially if your processor is not powerful enough) before pureeing them in the food processor.
2. Throw in peeled and sliced bananas. Add the yogurt and process until smooth.
3. Taste it! You might want to add a few tablespoons of honey if your strawberries are not sweet enough. Mix it and once happy with its taste transfer into a plastic container. Cover with lid and freeze.
4. After 1.5 hour take the container out of the freezer. Mix the mixture with a spoon to break up the ice crystals. You might wanna do this at least 3 times (every 1.5 hour).
5. If you want your frozen yogurt to be frozen completely, leave it in the fridge overnight. If not, then check several times and serve whenever you are happy with its consistency.
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube