*I meant to make this back on the day I made the Easy Frozen Lemonade, but I held out too long and my strawberries molded the morning I needed them :( So, after the lemonade tasted so awesome, I had to still try to make a strawberry version.
Step 1: Supplies
- Simple Syrup (you probably don't need this, I just like how it sweetened it up, also you could just try adding more sugar to the strawberry sauce/compote)
- Blender, or Hand blender and Magic Bullet
- Sauce Pan
- Ice Cube Trays (the small ones if you can)
- Measuring Utensils
Step 2: Prepare
Squeeze the juice from your lemons. Easy. I only used 3/4 cup, but it never hurts to have more!
We are going to follow the steps from my Strawberry Sauce Instructable. I ended up needing 2 cups worth of this. I think I used up most of what I made so here is what I used.
- 3c Strawberries (1c = approximately 10 strawberries)
- 1/2c Sugar
Step 3: Blend
- 5c Water
- 2c Strawberry Compote/Sauce
- 3/4c Lemon Juice
- 3/4c Simple Syrup