I connected the male end of the “T” fitting to the bottom of the antenna, the end of my antenna cable to one of the two female ends, and attached a 4' jumper to the other one. I was tickled to see that it did bring down the SWR to a lower level than before. I tried a 3' piece and found it better. Then I tried a 2' long jumper (remember, the jumpers are open on the other end) and the SWR was practically perfect at 28.450 MHz – right where I wanted it. I swapped out the jumper for a piece of coax the same length with no connector on the end. I taped up the open end, taped it to the antenna cable, checked my SWR again, and fired her up!