Step 1: Materials
stud earring backs (to make earrings with) * you can find these on eBay, Amazon, craft stores, etc.
whatever you want the stud to be
Backs for the earrings so they don't come off while wearing *these can come with the other stud backs
Step 2: Make the Earring
2. Quickly press on the thing you want to be the stud, a button, a bead, whatever. You will have a little time to move it around and make it perfect, but you want to be quick about it. However, don't give up beauty and precision for quickness! You can use a toothpick or a pin to take off some excess glue and such. Be careful not to touch the glue, and if you do get it on your skin, flush immediately with water, as it says on the tube.
3. If you are doing a multiple part piece, like the gold flower and pearl earrings, first glue the gold flower to the earring, then glue the pearls on. If it is easier to glue the parts together first and then to the back, do that. It's all up to you!
4. Go for it! Play around, add dangling parts and more! And most of all, have fun!
Step 3: Let It Dry
1. After the adjusting time of a few minutes, the glue will begin to dry and you should not continue adjusting or you will have to glue it again.
2. Now there is the hard part...
Even though you want to put them on right away, you have to wait 24 hours for the glue to completely set.
3. Once they are completely set, you can finally wear them!
Step 4: Finishing Touches
If you want to give them as a gift, put in a gift box or a cute little bag!