In order to create a Google Slide Presentation and insert a video you will need:
- An electronic device
- A Google Drive account
- Wi-Fi access
*Disclaminer: When selecting a video to insert onto your Slide beware that you searching YouTube for videos and all content of videos may not be accurate or appropriate.
Step 1: Step #1 -
- Locate the menu bar along the top of the screen.
- Click on "Insert".
- Select "Video".
Step 2: Step #2
- A search box will open on your screen.
- Type in the subject you would like to find a video of.
- The search box locates video options from YouTube.
Step 3: Step #3
- Your search will generate results of videos that match your topic.
- The search works similar to an Internet search. The results most likely related to your search topic will appear at the top of the list.
- Select the video you would like to insert onto your slide by clicking on top of it.
- Then click the "Select" icon.
Step 4: Step #4
- Your video is now inserted onto your slide.
- You can view it by clicking the "Play" arrow icon located in the menu bar at the bottom of the video box.
- You can "Pause" or "Stop" the video by clicking on the icon with the 2 vertical lines in the menu bar at the bottom of the video box.
Step 5: Step #5
You can easily resize and move your video within your slide where you see it fits best.
Step 6: Final Product
You now know how to locate and insert a video onto a Google Slide Presentation!