They are easy to make, fun to embellish and family friendly. Go make something with your kids, you won't regret it.
Besides, you won`t just have an awesome craft for your labours, you will have a great memory too.
Step 1: Gather Some Stuff
- Assortment of Styrofoam balls - from dollar store
- bamboo skewers - from kitchen drawer
- some scrap wood - I used pieces of kindling wood
- embellishments - we used mainly buttons, pipe-cleaners, ribbon, and markers, but let your imagination go wild.
- a hot glue gun - parents only
- some sand paper
- small hand saw
- white glue
- x-acto knife - adults only