What You Need:
- Molasses Cookie Dough
- Cookie Sticks (these will survive being in the oven)
- Sugar Icing (you'll need to double or triple the batch depending on how much you use on each cookie)
- Make up your cookie dough.
- Once it's ready, get your sticks and a cookie sheet. Roll out cookie balls and carefully stick the stick into the ball and put it on the cookie sheet. Don't make them too big, just quarter size will do. (try not to touch the stick after touching the dough or it may cause some burning on the stick in the oven)
- Flatten them just a bit.
- Bake the cookie pops at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Mix up your sugar icing of choice. I tried to make it runnier by adding more water than the recipe said, but that just made a mess so leave it thick.
- Coat the top of the cookie with the icing and then stick it in a rack to dry.
- Eat them!