1. First you are going to want to prime your skin. I used the Maybeline pore eraser. I wanted to stay away from matt so my skin was glowy.
2. I then applied my foundation making sure it is all blended in. I used the L'Oreal inflammable 24 hour.
3. I then applied my concealer to my forehead chin nose and under my eyes. The one I used was the dream lumi touch concealer. I then blended this in using a beauty blender and set them using the laura mercier.
4. I then used a shimmery bronzer and i applied this to where i would normally contour. This is your cheek bones, your jaw line, forehead and nose.
4. I then also applied this to the crease of my eyes.
5. I then found a gold shimmery pigment and i applied this to my lid.I finished this of with a black eye liner and my mascara.
6. I then used the collection brow kit and filled in my brows.
7. I then used the collection highlighter cream and applied this to the high points of my cheek bones.