Visit SpanglerCandy.com for more crafts and recipes!
What you’ll need:
• Assorted Dum Dums wrappers
• Wooden Skewers
• Craft Glue
• Circle Template
1. You'll need Dum Dum wrappers for this craft so carefully unwrap 10-15 Dum Dums. Any of the Dum Dums flavors will work with this craft. You may need more or less depending on the number you want to make.
2. Use the circle template to cut out a round piece of the Dum Dums wrapper. Fold the wrapper in half three times. Unfold the wrapper and cut out a 1/8 piece from the circle.
3. Pull the ends together to form into a cone. Use white craft glue to adhere the sides together and place a dab of the glue inside the nose of the cone.
4. Pierce the tip with a wooden skewer. You may need to cut the skewer for a custom fit, depending on the size of your cup. Allow to dry.