There is nothing better on a long hot summer day than a nice fresh bowl of summer fruits. This is my take on this popular dish, loaded with anti oxidants and flavour to boot.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
- A handful of blueberries
- 1 banana but you can use more if you want
- A bunch of grapes
- A portion of strawberries
- A drizzle of agave nectar
Step 2: Add Blueberries, Banana, Strawberries and Grapes
- Wash your berries under cold water and leave them to dry.
- Peel and evenly chop your banana.
- Slice the tops of your English strawberries.
- Then assemble into your bowl.
Step 3: Present Your Fruit
When you put your fruit in the bowl it will taste fantastic. I find that taking a few seconds to present your fruit enhances not only the presentation but the satisfaction of the end consumer. Good looking food really does taste better.
I presented my strawberries cut side up and evenly spaces the fruit throughout the bowl, it went from being a bowl of fruit to an art piece.
Step 4: Drizzle Agave Nectar Over Your Fruit and Serve
Gentlly run your nectar over the fruit so that it glistens and looks good. It is ready to serve.