Here's a recipe for my summer soup. It's easy and fast to make.
Step 1: Products
800 gr yoghourt
800 ml water
2-3 cloves of garlic
Step 2: Making
1. Put the yoghourt in the pot and stir it until all small lumps disappear and then add the water.
2. Grate the cucumber and add it to the pot.
3. Mash the garlic and add it to the pot. Stir.
4. Add the salt and stir it again.
5. If you like you can add dill.
Step 3: Ready
Keep the soup in the fridge and do NOT warm it. Serve it cool with fried or roasted potatoes, roast chicken, steaks and almost everything which is made on grill.