Introduction: Sun Tracker
Hello this sun tracker is a easy robot for a survival backpack so during the day, you will not loose where the sun is while in the woods.
Step 1: What You Need
Card board [any kind]
- tin foil
- news paper
- duck tape
- clear tape
- the sun
Step 2: The Base
- First now get some cardboard and the scissors
- Cut out a 2 foot by 2 foot square[If you do not have enough card board use the duck tape to get separate pieces to stick together.]
Step 3: The Post
[I used a pvc pipe in the picture so my hand wasn't in the picture]
- Go outside to where you want the sun tracker to be and dig a 2 inch by 2 inch hole in the ground.
- The hole can be as dee as you want
- Now for this step you need scissors, newspaper, and electric tape.
- Get the newspaper and role it up in to about a two inch by two inch and about 5 feet high.
- Now hold together the newspaper and wrap the whole post up in electric tape.
Step 4: The Tracker
- Get the base and cover it with tin foil and tape it down with the clear tape.
- I used clear tape so the sun will hit the tin foil not some gray tape that wouldn't attract the sun.
Step 5: Almost Done
- Get the post and tape it to the base
- Now stick the post in the hole you dug earlier.
- The sun will cause the card board to move and the card board will also change shape...I don't know why!
Step 6: Please Comment and Vote and Favorite!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.