This process is pretty straight forward.
1. Remove white screw covers.
2. Unscrew back plate.
3. Remove back plate.
4. Remove Volume Wheel.
5. Unplug Microphone and LCD.
5. unscrew and remove acoustic chamber (big black plastic assembly).
6. Unscrew LCD plate and remove.
7. Unplug wifi adapter from USB board.
Anyone who has trouble with these steps can just follow ifixit's guide here.
just don't take apart the inner chassis as it is not necessary. We want the bare body and wifi board separated to modify.