Well...it is as it says in the title basicly. How to make hot chocolate with real chocolate, and the best part, you can use your favourite chocolate it doesnt have to be a specific make or percent.
Read on to reveal the secret recipe ;-)
Step 1: Ingredients
1. Chocolate - this can be your favourite chocolate ever, or the nearest chocolate you have at hand. I used both, i love cadbury, and its all i have in the house hehe. Feel free to use any chocolate you want, Cadbury, Galaxy, Green and blacks 70%, 80%, or even 90%, truthfully never tryed it with dark chocolate but if you do post a comment please
2. Milk - now just like the chocolate i used what i had, plain full fat milk. I dont know if youll get different results with semi skimmed milk, skimmed milk, goats milk, or even soy milk, again please comment and let me know =)
3. Your favourite mug
4. cocoa powder - not entirely needed to be honest
Step 2: Add to your pan
1. Pour the milk from the carton into your mug and then from the mug into the pan, this makes sure you only use the milk you need, none wasted.
2. once in the pan, add your chocolate, in my case, owl and monkey.
3. start up the cooker and keep stirring so the chocolate doesnt stick and burn to the bottom of the pan.
Step 3: Add more if needed
Add more chocolate if you think it needs it, just taste it, but remember its more kinda...diluted, in the pan because the chocolates spread throughout the whole pan, when you pour it into a mug it becomes more chocolatey.
i added a bag of cat which i think overdone it a bit to be honest, i like chocolatey hot chocolate but this was just a wee bit too much, so beware =D