• 150ml Your favourite flavoured sparkling water (I would recommend lemon and lime)
• 1/2 kiwi
• 5 shot glasses
• 5 toothpicks
Step 1: Slicing the Kiwi
• Next cut of the end (like shown in the picture).
Step 2: Peeling the Kiwi
• Next cut up the kiwi into small quarters.
Step 3: Preparing for the Freezer
• Once this so done stick each of the toothpicks in the kiwi at the bottom.
• Now fill the cups with your chosen sparkling drink but leave about 1cm gap from the top of the cup.
Step 4: Freezing Time!
Now you can enjoy your brilliant, easy summer ice lollies.
Thank you for reading this guide, and please follow and like :)