It’s an easy-to-follow and easy-to-practice jewelry making project. Via utilizing one of the common wire wrap techniques you will finish the adorable caged single pearl necklace with a few minutes.
Step 1: Supplies Needed in Single Pearl Necklace:
1mm Aluminum Wire
Side Cutting Plier
Plier Flat Nose Plier
Step 2: Wrap the Cage for Your Pearl
1. Take a proper long aluminum wire;
2. Curve up the right half portion. Stop when the largest circle reaches the circumference of your selected pearl bead;
3. Bend the left half part in an opposite direction;
4. Fold the finished “S” shape;
5. Clamp the two tips and pull outwards slightly. When get a primary cage shape, stop to fill in the pearl bead;
6. Place your bead into the cage;
7. Close the cage and adjust the coils evenly.
Step 3: Add on the Chain
While finish making the pearl pendant, you may complement a chain part for an entire necklace. For my piece, I only choose a chain strand that allow to put on and off easily.
Cut the chain, slide on the pearl bead pendant and then connect the two links on ends for a complete loop.
Tada, you’ve already made your single pearl necklace done!
In fact, there is nothing more elegant than a pearl bead accessory on you. While it is recommended as symbol of noble and state, you do really cannot miss this jewelry making project.