Introduction: Super Easy Stone Rings
I never thought making rings would be as much fun as making pendants. I am always amazed by the way stone chips add beauty to ordinary things like my Beer Bottle Cap Pendant. I you have not seen it. Please check out :).
So this time I will show you how easy it is to create beautiful rings made using stone chips and some pebbles.
Lets get started. I bet once you know how easy they are you will make dozens of them :)
This is going to be over simplistic, consider yourself warned :)
Step 1: Stuff You Need
- Stones chips
- Few transparent round Aquarium glass pebbles. You can use colored ones too to match stones.
- Some sort of instant glue like Super glue or Fevi-Kwick.
- Some Blank rings (You can get them at crafts store or any artificial jewelry store too)
Step 2: Making the Ring
- Stick the pebble on to blank ring (Image 1).
- Once it is secured, start gluing the stone chips, starting from top center of the pebble (Image 2).
- Cover the complete pebble by gluing stone chips all over it (Image 3).
What more you want?
You just created an awesome stone chip ring :). Congratulations!!!
I have participated in The Contest Purple, The Fashion Contest and The Jewelry Contest. My iBle would start to appear in the contest within 24 hours and and so does the voting button on top-right of this page.
Thanks for taking time to visit and read this iBle. If you like this instructable & vote for me, I promise to present you more awesome instructables :) in future :)
Do share your feedback in the comments below, along with your questions.
Some tiny tips:
- Try using colored pebble, same color as of stone. Forr example green (did you notice I shown green in step 1).
- While applying instant glue, avoid contact with hands it may leave finger prints on stones and make them look untidy.
- Using tweezer to pick & stick stones can be very handy.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.