Introduction: Super Fast Seaweed Miso Soup
With the right materials, you can piece together a hearty and refreshing soup to go with your meal in less than 5 minutes! Start the timer now and lets get going!
Step 1: Materials and Prep (00:45)
- One brown mushroom, one shiitake
- (optional) kombu dashi
- wash and dice the mushrooms
- have 1-2 tablespoon of miso ready
Step 2: Seaweed (1:30)
- Boil water in pot, control amount of water based on how many bowls of soup you want
- toss in the seaweed, loosen it by stirring
Step 3: Seasoning (4:30)
- Place in miso, mushrooms, and kombu dashi
- mix well and cook at high heat for 3 minutes
Step 4: Done ! (5:00)
- Turn off heat and transfer contents from pot to bowls for serving!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.