There are many variations to make this cheesecake. I also used Butterfingers and some extra Halloween candy to make these (they tasted just as great).
Step 1: Ingredients
- 4oz of softened cream cheese (this should be at room temperature)
- 3/8 cup of sugar (or 1 1/2 of a 1/4 cup)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Oreos, Butterfingers, Kit Kats, Reese's or any other candy you can think of
Step 2: Adding the Ingredients Together
First I put the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and creamed it in the mixer. It should have a consistency of frosting. Set this aside.
Now in a separate bowl, use a fork and mix the egg evenly so the egg white and egg yolks are evenly mixed. Add the lemon or lime juice to the egg mixture.
Add the sugar and vanilla to the egg mixture and mix again.