Step 1: Select materials
- Masking tape or other heavy tape (Duct, packing, etc)
- X-Acto knife
- Glue Stick
- semi transparent white material (Tyvek, White suiting/Ripstop nylon, bed sheets, etc)
Step 2: Cut the box
2) using the ruler add a 1" to 1-1/2" border to all sides of the box (top, bottom, left and right) - Essentially you want to cut a hole in all sides of the box.
Tip: don't forget to add a line on either side of the center of the box as it lays flat :)
3) Cut out the four panels of the box using an x-acto knife and cutting on the lines.
See the images below if the above is unclear.
Step 3: Assemble the Skeleton
2) Tape down the exterior and interior seam.
3) The Bottom of the box will serve as the platform for placing your objects.
Step 4: Wrap the box
2) I used sign printing grade Tyvek and attached it using a glue stick.