Anyway time for disclaimer if you harm yourself or others with this (i.e. shock someone with a pacemaker or shock a pet bug or something) then do not come crying to me because if i bought a gun and accidentally shot someone i would not go and blame the person i bought it from. by making this you are accepting the fact that mistakes happen and that you may not in any way blame me for them. ok boring disclaimer aside, lets get to work.
Step 1: Supplies
1. A utility lighter
3. Duct tape
4. Electrical tape
6. Empty scotch tape rolls x2
Optional:this is optional but it makes this proect a WHOLE LOT EASIER:
a good multi tool
Step 2: Getting the shocker (piezo-kinetic generator)
First, take off the black plastic ring between the metal material and the plastic. (just grab it with pliers or something and take it off.)
Next, take a piece of thin metal or knife or scissors blades and put it in between the two pieces of plastic.
Work your way around the lighter, and pry off one of the plastic parts.
Inside, there will be the lighter, and the red wire running inside of the black plastic tube.
Simply pull it out and take out the shocker.
Now you are done with this step :)
If you would like to know, the shocker works by hitting a piece of quartz with a spring-loaded hammer. when you pass electrical current through quartz, it distorts, and when you distort it, it releases electrical current which is what you feel when shocked.