Step 1: Make the Bottom Base!
2. On the top 12x6 face, draw a circle with a diameter of 2.5 inches. Make the center point 2.75 inches from the right side and 2 inches down from the top
3. Next make a 3x1 rectangle with the 3 inch side parallel to the top of the 12x6. Make the left side of the 3x1 1.75 inches from the right side of the 12x6 and the top of the 3x1 1.25 inches from the top of the 12x6.
4. Make a 2.5x5.5 rectangle with the 5.5 inch side parallel to the top of the 12x6. The 2.5x5.5's bottom edge should be 1 inch from the bottom edge of the 12x6. Make the left side of the 2.5x5.5 rectangle 1.75 inches from the left side of the 12x6.
5. Cut the first 4 steps into the 12x6 using the extrude feature. Ensure to change the direction of the extrusion so it cuts, rather than adds material.
6. Also cut a 1x1 square in each corner .25 inches from the edges of the 12x6. Cut all of the way through, these holes are the column.
Step 2: Make the Supports!
2. On the ends of the the support make a smaller square 1 in x 1 in. The outside of the square should .25 in away from the edge. Extrude it by 1.5 in. Make sure you do this on both ends
3. Now that you made 1 support, you need to make 3 moree
Step 3: Make the Top!
2. Make another rectangle on top 9 in x 3 in. Make sure is 1.5 inches off the shorter side and 2.5 inches of the long side. Cut it in by .75 inches.