This is my second and best X-Box 360 power brick mod.
Please no bad comments. I'm only 13 years old.
Sorry for some of the bad pics. My good camera is dead
and I'm using an Iphone 3gs camera.
Step 1: The PSUs
1. The 150w 12.1A power supply for the jasper (The one featured in this 'ible)
2. The 175w 15A power supply for the falcon
3. The 203w 16.1A power supply for the Zephyr or the Xenon (the one you want to get. This has a thick output cable)
4. The weak one designed for the slim. You don't want to get this one because it's not that powerful and it's more expensive compared to the others
The one for the oldest X-Box is the cheapest and the most powerful. That is an advantage for me because I need a high power PSU for cheap.
Step 2: Parts you'll need...
First of all you will need a few components for this project. They are mostly cheap.
1. An X-Box 360 PSU
2. Red and Black DC power cable. Make sure it can handle 12v and whatever number of amps the PSU is outputting
3. Non-momentary switch. Toggle switches are the best and easiest to fit. I only had a rocker switch.
4. Female usb port
5. Various bit of small diameter cable.