Vinyl Sheets in helmet colors
Giants: Blue, Red, White
Patriots: Silver, Red, Blue, White
Vinyl Sheets for football: Brown
Vinyl Sheets for Roman Numerals: Gold or Black
Printout of the helmet designs
Pencil / Pen for tracing
Step 1: Make the Giants Helmet
- On your printed image cut the helmet along the outside edges.
- Trace the helmet shape onto the back of the blue vinyl with the image facing up.
- Cut the details out of the printed image
Trace the details onto the back of the appropriate colored vinyls
**The NY for New York needs to be put onto the back of the white vinyl UPSIDE DOWN**
- Cut the helmet and details out of the vinyls
- Remove the sticker backing off the details one at a time and place the details onto the helmet
Step 2: Make the Patriots Helmet
- The helmet is traced to the back of the vinyl upside down in order for the two helmets to be looking at each other.
- ALL pieces are put onto the back of the vinyl upside down.
- The Patriot's icon is layered vinyl onto the helmet.
Step 3: Make the Football
Make sure to put the Roman Numerals onto the football without removing the sticker back to see if you need any overhang, and put them into the correct numeric order!
On the back of the football, if any Roman Numerals Overhung you need to put sticker backing back onto it so that it is still sticky for the wall.
Step 4: Put Them Together
The best part is that the same techniques can be used for other helmets and the football just needs new Roman Numerals for next year.