When I decided to buy the adorable little cacti and pots to plant them in at my neighborhood OSH, I though to myself: why not paint them with superman and batman logos?!
For a little background info, I have a huge obsession with marvel and their superheroes. If I could, everything I make would include some superhero or other.
Anyways, here's a little tutorial on how to paint your pots and then plant them in their respective pots.
On a side note, if you have some other favorite superhero, the only difference is that you'll need to find their symbol by some simple research.
Step 1: Materials
Here's what you will need:
* Since I used both Batman and Superman, everything is doubled *
- 2 mini-cacti or a small flower of your choice
- Two 4" clay pots
- Two 4 " clay pot bottoms (to catch the water)
- Various paint brush sizes
- Colors of acrylic paint used in the symbol you choose (I used black, yellow, red, and blue)
- A pen or pencil
- Potting soil
- Image of superhero logo and costume for guide