Step 1: Gather your ingredients.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
At least two different kinds of crushed candy.
For the candy, I used crushed Butterfinger and crushed SKOR bar and it was fabulous.
Don't mind all the other ingredients in the picture that I haven't listed. Like I said before, I needed all the other crap for a home ec project that ended up being a bust. :D