Introduction: Surprise Egg
I made this dish for Breakfast. It was big hit in my home. My little one enjoyed this colourful surprise Egg.
I served this with slices of Raisin Bread.
Step 1: Ingredients
2 slices of Bell Pepper ( each 1 cm thickness)
2 slices of tomatoes
4 slices of Potatoes
2 teaspoon of Butter
1/4 teaspoon of Salt
1/4 teaspoon of Pepper
Step 2: Shallow Fry the Potatoes and Bell Pepper
1. Melt a teaspoon of butter in pan over medium flame.
2. Sprinkle some salt on Potatoes and Shallow fry the Potatoes, Bell Pepper on both sides.
3. Keep it aside
Step 3: Start Assembling the Surprise Egg
1. Melt a teaspoon of butter in the same pan.
2. Place the sliced tomatoes in it.
3. Add the bell pepper slices on top of it.
4. Place the potatoes slices on the centre of the bell pepper.
5. Pour the raw egg on the centre of the bell pepper.
6. Season with Salt and pepper.
7. Close the pan with its lid and cook until the egg cooked well.
8. Serve the Surprise Egg with toasted bread.
Step 4: Surprise Egg Is Ready
Looking so Delicious and Colourful Right????
Kids Will Love this Yummy Eggy Treat :)