• 200g self-raising flour
• 200g unsalted butter
• 200g golden caster sugar
• 4 medium eggs
• 2 tbsp milk
• 1 tsp baking power
• 100g unsalted butter
• 140g icing sugar
• 2tbsp water
• 100g jam (any flavour)
• tsp red food dye
• Sweet and goodies for the middle (your choice)
• 4 chocolate drops
• Electric whisk (you can use a wooden spoon but it is very difficult)
• a bowl
• 2 cake tins (20cm diameter)
• Bread knife
Step 1: Mixing the Mixture!
• Now put all of your cake ingredients into a bowl and use the electric whisk until the mixture is smooth and pale.
Step 2: Ready for the Oven
• Now pop them into the oven for 20 minuets until they are golden brown.
Step 3: Butter Icing
• First of all put your butter and icing sugar together in a bowl a whisk until it is extremely crumbly then add the water.
• After the butter icing looks a bit more like icing add the red food dye until it turns a pale pink.
Step 4: Building the Cake
• Now cut out a semi circle in the middle of two of the halves (make sure you save cut out semi circles).
• Then use the jam to stick each layer together, but make sure you don't put the top part of the cake on without filling your inside with all your goodies and sweets!
Step 5: Smothering the Cake!
• Next cut one of the semi circles into an oval shape and stick it on the face, then smother the nose in icing!
Step 6: Ears and Decoration
• Then add the eyes and nostrils using the chocolate drops.
Step 7: Finished!
I hope you liked this guide on how to make a Pig surprise cake.
Please like and comment any suggestions and also vote for me, so I can win my first contest :D