Hello everbody. This instructable will teach how to make a survival necklace. So if you ever get lost in the widlerness you'll be glad you have this. So enough talking let's get started.
Step 1: Supplies
Items you'll need:
1. Paracord - length needs to around 6ft ( I forgot to measure before hand).
3. Sciscors or other cutting tool
4. Way to attach both ends of necklace.
5. Carabiner or keychain ( I suggest carabiner because you can take items off easily).
6. Survival items- I used Light my Fire-Scout, 5ft of extra paracord, Jet Scream, MIni light, Compass w/ whistle, etc.
(You can add extra items as you will).