Step 1: Supplies
1. Paracord - length needs to around 6ft ( I forgot to measure before hand).
3. Sciscors or other cutting tool
4. Way to attach both ends of necklace.
5. Carabiner or keychain ( I suggest carabiner because you can take items off easily).
6. Survival items- I used Light my Fire-Scout, 5ft of extra paracord, Jet Scream, MIni light, Compass w/ whistle, etc.
(You can add extra items as you will).
Step 2: The necklace
Hint: On the cobra weave make sure you have a zig-zag weave.
Step 3: Finishing up
Hint: This tend to be a little bulky so make it to fit your own personality and taste.
In the future I plan on adding a small knife and some little tubes for tinder and other items.