Step 2: Step 2.
(optional). This is in case you are found unconscious and someone needs to get your details. For safety reasons. We have also added matches and a striker to the lid, to save space in the tin.
Step 3: Step 3.
Gathering the materials together...
This is a basic list of al the things you need for your basic survival tin.
1. Sterile pads, Band Aids, Plasters, Bandage roll.
2. Decent sharp knife.
3. Stanley blades x2.
6. Button compass.
7. Mini hacksaw blades.
8. Knife sharpener (optional)
9. Cotton wool soaked in petroleum jelly (Lasts a longer flame) (Tinder).
10. Snare wire. (Different gauges)
11. Roll of electrical tape ,and bandage tape.
12.Fishing equipment. e.g ... Hooks, Weights, Fishing line, Fishing spool, Small float.
13. Water filters.
14. Tooth picks.
15. Sewing equipment. e.g ... Needles, Various threads, Safety pins.
Step 4: Step 4.
Step 5: Step 5.
Your own small (pocket sized) Survival tin.
Hope you enjoyed our instructable!