Step 2: The Fish/Shrimp
2. On on of the pieces, glue or sew the white ribbon in 4 horizontal stripes across the body of the fish (see image). If you glued, wait for it to dry before continuing on.
3. Place the two fish shapes back to back (the fabric you want on the outside of the finished product should be facing each other), and use the straight pins to secure the two pieces together temporarily. Make sure your new stripes are facing inward .
4. Begin to sew the fish pieces together, removing straight pins as you go. When you have roughly 4-8 inches left to sew, remove all the straight pins and turn the fish inside out, so that the stripes are now on the outside.
5. Stuff the fish to capacity!
6. Complete the last few inches of sewing the fish together