Most, if not all of the items you can find around your house / garage. I actually just went out and bought the materials I needed and was able to stay under $40.
BTW...This my first instructable, just something I threw together last minute.
Next time I'll try to get more pic's for the steps.
Step 1: Material and Tools
- Wire Stripper / Cutter
- Electrical Tape
- Soldering iron / solder. (Optional)
- Hooks for ceiling. (Two or three needed.)
- (1) Extension cord. (I used 14ga)
- (1) Large loop chain, 10ft. (Got mine at Walmart for $10)
- (5) Non-switched light sockets. (Got mine at Lowes, $2.50ea)
- (5) Light bulbs of your choosing. (I used 60-watt Reveals)