Introduction: Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do you love warm chocolate chip cookies? How about a sweet treat before bed? Do you need to impress someone with food? If you answered yes to any of these questions read on!
This Instructable makes 1-2 dozen chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are sweet but so delicious. I suggest eating them while still warm for the best tasting experience.
Step 1: Step 1: Ingredients
For sweet chocolate chip cookies you will need:
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla flavouring (like vanilla extract)
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Any additional toppings (nuts, marshmallows, candies)
Feel free to experiment and add additional toppings to customize the cookie and amaze your taste buds!
Step 2: Step 2: Two Bowl Prep
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt (not pictured because it just turned into a bowl of white powder...so exciting!)
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy
- Beat eggs into the large bowl
Step 3: Step 3: Combine Bowls
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the large bowl
- Add chocolate chips and toppings, stir in
This is a great time to sample some of that delicious cookie dough, but be careful it DOES CONTAIN RAW EGG!
Step 4: Step 4: Bake
Place tablespoon sized amounts of rounded dough (not balls, just slightly rounded edges) onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
Not sure what I mean for the shape? Just look at the image and aim for something similar. It certainly doesn't have to be perfect, they taste great regardless!
Step 5: Step 5: Enjoy!
Once those cookies are out of the oven you can either eat them warm or let them cool and save them for later.
Let me know if you have any questions about this recipe/Instructable by commenting below. You can also check out my blog for more recipes and inspirations: apopofred.wordpress.com
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.