Introduction: Sweet Coffee Table
Well i am a engineering college student who needed a coffee table for a cheap price so i got creative.
1. Two cardboard boxes (whatever size you want)
2. Duct Tape
3. Road Sign (garage sale , online stores, or where ever you might be able to "pick" one up), can substitute anything you would like thats a hard surface
Step 1: Making the Base
1. Obtain two cardboard boxes : If your like my you will want a large square box and a slightly smaller thing one to give it that groove.
2. Simply fill with other boxes or Styrofoam, Hell any old garbage like pieces of wood or Polystyrene make an excellent filler to give it strength and also get rid of all your crap thats laying around
3. Duct tape it together
Step 2: Attach the Sign
4. Now you could get all fancy with glue or screws or something weird..... or just use some good old duct-tape.
Step 3: Make More and ENJOY
5. Throw a party !!!! (and remember to turn the flash on your camera)