Made from foraged ingredients. The best Paleo breakfast for your caveman.
2- Quail's Eggs
1- small sweet potato, shredded
2 slices of Bacon,chopped
2- Spring Onions,diced
1/2 Cup Mixed Berries
1/2 cp water
1 sprig thyme
Step 1: Step One : Cooking
1. heat a skillet on medium. once heated add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally until the fat has begun to render but the bacon has not crisped, 6 minutes. on a separate burner combine berries and water over medium low heat.
2. add onions and and thyme sprig to the bacon and cook an additional 4 minutes until the onion has become translucent.
3. add shredded potatoes to the onion mixture and cook for 6 minutes until potatoes are cooked through. stirring throughout.
4. meanwhile crack eggs into a small bowl. after the hash has cooked gently slide eggs on top off hash. leave eggs until whites have cooked 3 minutes
5. remove hash to a plate, and spoon over berry compote, enjoy!